Congratulations to Lori, whose comment on Summertime and the Giving is Easy was chosen as a winner by random.org.
Lori will receive an autographed copy of Somewhere Between Luck and Trust for her lovely story about catching fireflies with her sister.
I feel another giveaway coming on, don’t you? Yes, I have lots of extra books to share with you, and what a great way to unclutter my bookshelf.
This time I thought I’d see how much you know about my books. Do you know ten things about Emilie Richards? Don’t worry, you don’t have to run right out and buy my entire backlist. This is just for fun. Answer any one question in a comment on this post, and you’ll be entered whether you answer correctly or not. One winner will be chosen from all commenters to receive a book.
That’s right. It’s summer and we’re all feeling lazy. You don’t even have to be right. How often do we get to say that?
So here we go. I’ll give you the answers next week along with the name of one winner, chosen by our old friend random.org.
- On which of Emilie’s series romance covers did her oldest son appear as a model?
- Which one of Emilie’s series romances won the RITA award from Romance Writers of America?
- Which of Emilie’s romances won the short-lived Janet Dailey award?
- What was the title of Emilie’s first single title novel? (Not a series romance but her first “women’s fiction” novel.)
- Who is the sleuth heroine of Emilie’s Ministry is Murder series?
- Name one of the three novels in which a main character is a minister–not a minister’s wife.
- What is the name of the family saga that sent Emilie to Australia to research pearl diving?
- What’s the last name of the three sisters who ran an Irish “saloon” in Cleveland? (Hint, they appear in two novels.)
- Which one of Emilie’s single title novels (not her mysteries) is written in first person point of view?
- Of the two series, Goddesses Anonymous and Shenandoah Album, which contains the most novels?
And there you have it! Choose a question to answer, tell me the question or the number of the question, and your answer. That’s easy, right?
One commenter, whether right or wrong, will be chosen to win.
I hope you’re having a lovely summer. Remember, there’s lots more to come.