A Taste of New Orleans for One Lucky Reader
I knew, knew, knew there was something I needed to tell you. But I nearly forgot.
To thank all my readers for their interest and support for my New Orleans Nights series, I’ve created a giveaway. A Taste of New Orleans. What could be better?
One lucky reader will receive a basket from The Basketry in New Orleans, similar to the one pictured here. I have asked them to include Zapp’s Voodoo potato chips when they put it together. While the voodoo in Night Magic is what I call “voodoo lite,” I think you still need a “taste.”
To enter just follow ALL the instructions.
Go to the giveaway page on my website. Scroll down to the form at the bottom that says Limited Time Giveaways.
- Fill out your name and email address in the appropriate boxes.
- Under “Message,” tell me one thing you like about New Orleans, for instance, a song, a food, a recipe, a memory, or a novel. You can be short and sweet, but your comment must be about New Orleans.
- Check the box underneath and click on submit.
- One entry only per person, to be received by midnight September 7, 2018.
- The prize for the one lucky winner is a New Orleans gift basket from The Basketry, similar to the one pictured.
- You must have a U.S. mailing address to enter and win the prize.
And that’s all there is to it. Easy peasy.
I first announced the Taste of New Orleans giveaway in my newsletter, and later on my Facebook Page. Join me at one or both to get all the news a little faster.
Since the giveaway deadline is September 7th, you still have plenty of time to enter. For your chance to win, why not do it soon, before you forget?
Remember, one entry only and a U.S. mailing address. One winner will be chosen randomly.
Good luck to all.
I loved reading Iron Lace, because it reminds me of the Garden District of New Orleans with it’s beautiful, stately houses! That was the book that hooked me into reading more of your books. Now I anxiously await each one!